Susteq water hub
- The Susteq water hub is the access water point for customers.
- One water hub can accommodate up to three taps, serving up to three people simultaneously.
- The modular system can be built into existing kiosk, metal casing, sea container and even hand pumps.
- The Susteq ATM tap standard tap diameter is 1″, suitable for quick filling even at low pressures.
- Tap diameters are available up to 2″, allowing services such as cattle water supply and truck filling stations.
- Automatic software updates (OTA).
- Can operate without mobile network being present.
- The Susteq online monitoring dashboard gives insight into the amount of the water distributed and the value of credits sold.
- Detailed sales insight to guide and support local sales staff.
- The dashboard and alerts allow timely intervention when sales are low or maintenance is required.
- Data ownership remains with the client, it is possible to export data and use it in the way the client sees fit.
Mobile payment service
- The optional Susteq Mobile Payment Service allows for direct purchase of credits by consumers.
- Integration with existing billing systems via API is possible.
- Full integration with mobile payment providers available in selected countries.
- Easy transfer of credit from vendor- to-user tokens for fetching water.
- Top-up of vendor tokens.
- Operated by individual NFC-tokens.
- Online monitoring system.
- Quick wireless maintenance and information through text messages.
- Battery low indication with battery voltage.
- Display of indicators for troubleshooting.
- Optional tamper detection switch.
- Protection class IP65.
- Water credit sellers have a grey token that stores the credit to be sold to water customers.
- Water customers have a blue token allowing them to fetch water and pay for the water they use.
- Maintenance technicians have an orange token to perform tests and maintenance tasks. In case of any issues, this will be shown on the display so they can act on this immediately.