The Susteq Solution is a prepaid water ATM that can be installed on waterpoints. Our system is solar powered and works with mobile payment. The online monitoring dashboard provides all the monitoring options needed for a sustainable water supply.
More than 1000 Susteq systems in 9 African countries are dispensing 1.2 million liters of safe water every day.
The Susteq solution consists of:
- Water Hub for end users and Shop Hub for credit vending
- Smart tokens for fetching water, selling and maintenance
- Online monitoring dashboard
Online monitoring dashboard
The online monitoring dashboard provides insight in everything a water provider needs to know. Data can be analysed and exported, it gives real-time alerts for efficient maintenance and integration with your current billing systems is possible through API support.
What makes the Susteq solution unique
- 1 to 3 taps that can be used simultaneously, serving more customers per water ATM.
- 1″ or 2″ outlet diameter for fast dispensing even with low pressure. For everything from households to water trucks.
- Solar powered with cost-effective low power usage (5W).
- Can operate without mobile network being present.
- Supports pro-poor pricing options for making available a free or lower charged amount of litres per consumer per day.
- Intelligent real time warning system for efficient maintenance.
- Automatic over-the-air (OTA) software updates.
- Dutch-developed and Europe-made hardware and software.
- Solid design with stainless steel front.
- Susteq is ISO 9001 certified.
- System and data ownership stays with the client.
- The designers are the core of Susteq: high quality technical advice within reach.