The Susteq Solution, prepaid water ATM includes:
- Susteq prepaid water ATM (Water Hub)
- Shop Hub for credits vending
- Online monitoring dashboard
- Mobile payments solutions
- Smart tokens
- Solar power module
The Susteq Solution in short:
- Accommodates 1 to 3 taps (outlets) that can be used simultaneously, serving more customers per water ATM.
- Can operate without mobile network being present.
- Cost-effective low power usage. The system includes a 5W solar power unit, no grid power needed.
- Intelligent real time warning system, easy tool to prevent infrastructure breakdowns.
- Data ownership is with the client, data can be exported to other systems.
- Automatic software updates (OTA).
- Pro-poor pricing options, e.g. making available a free or lower charged amount of litres per consumer (per day or week).
- The standard tap diameter is 1″, suitable for quick filling even at low pressures.
- Tap diameters are available up to 2″, allowing services like cattle water supply and truck filling stations.
- Europe-made hardware and software.